Use coupon code VS-20 for an Unadvertised Special.
NEWEST VITAMIX TURBOBLEND VS
Same as the model 5200 with Variable Speed control
plus 2 FREE bonuses by 2 raw superstars:
Green Smoothie E-Book Highlights with Victoria Boutenko
Exclusive Vitamix DVD by Ani Phyo
If the Vitamix TurboBlend VS blender isn't the best blender you've ever owned I'll give your money back for up to 30 days!
Optional 32 oz. dry blade container available during checkout. Free Shipping when bought with your TurboBlend VS!
Free U.S. Shipping!
Also includes these FREE Bonuses:
Finally, Vitamix has put together the perfect package for a healthy, raw food lifestyle at an affordable price. The NEW Vitamix TurboBlend VS (Variable Speed) is the same blender as the very popular Vitamix 5200 with a different name. The main difference is $90 in Bonus Values that come with the VS model - plus you get my exclusive freebies, too!
I am excited about this terrific package because it lets me offer my readers the best Vitamix value yet. People buy a Vitamix for many reasons but the most common is to create a healthier lifestyle. That is a goal I share with Vitamix and this blender can truly help you improve your life with better nutrition and more whole raw foods, from energy soups to green smoothies.
The Vitamix TurboBlend VS is one of the most powerful home blenders on the market today. In this one powerful appliance you get a blender, a smoothie machine, a juicer, a mixer, a grain grinder, a coffee grinder, a cheese grater - even an ice cream maker and more! Now with just this one powerful blender you can make everything from soup to nut pates - literally. Make baby foods, breads, nut loaves, whipped cream, salsa, you name it!
It's hard to say which of the high-powered blenders in this price range is the best. I owned a stainless stell Vitamix for over 20 years before I finally replaced it! Now the new Vitamix Turboblend VS stands out thanks to its impressive 7 year warranty, which is over 2x longer than the the closest competitor. In addition, it has the variable speed control knob and includes $90 in bonus items (Book, DVD and 100% Hemp Nut Milk Bag).. The TurboBlend also includes a tamper to help push things into the blender, which is something Vitamix users prefer for making quick work of thick recipes that stall lesser blenders.
Robert's Rating: 9.5 out of 10
How Raw foodists enjoy the benefits of avocado pits..
VITAMIX EXCLUSIVE PATENTED TAMPER
The Vitamix TurboBlend VS package includes:
GET MY FREE E-BOOK TOO!
FREE with Purchase!
NEW Infinately Variable Speed Control!
Powerful High-Tech 4" Stainless Steel Blade
Watch out for unauthorized sellers! If you buy from a seller that isn't Authorized by Vitamix to sell online you will not get the Warranty, let alone my personal 30-day guarantee! Many sellers are NOT Authorized Dealers. Ask your seller if they are authorized or you may not get your invaluable 7-year Vitamix manufacturer's warranty!
MY FAVORITE RAW RECIPES
I use one of these almost every single day. The Blendtec also comes with a
very comoplete recipe book with dozens and dozens of recipes.
For optimum nutrition use organic ingredients!
Robert's Easy Fruit Smoothie
Place ingredients in carafe, secure lid on top and push button #1.
Robert's Raw Energy Shake
Place liquids and high water- content fruits on bottom; then add solid ingredients. Secure lid and press button 2.
Robert's Raw Alkaline Green Smoothie
2 cups filtered water
Add water to carafe first, then greens. Puree for 90 seconds until very smooth.
Gradually add fruit until the container is completely full and blend 90 seconds. Add any other fruit to taste. For a change, try a Green mineral shake by adding sea vegetables like dulse, kelp, arame, and wakame. These contain the most minerals out of any other food. I purchase them from a local asian grocery
Robert's Raw Coconut Delight
1 fresh Young Thai Coconut
Pop the top off your coconut and pour coconut water into the carafe. Split the coconut and spoon the meat into the carafe. Scoop in the jelly of a the aloe vera (approx. a 2" square peice). Add the other ingredients. Blend!
TIP: Eliminate fruit & agave if you have issues with sugar, such as hypoglycemia, diabetes, cancer, candida, etc. For kids in good health you can add MORE fruit to make things like bitter alkaline-forming dark greens more palatable.
My Ridiculous, Unheard of Guarantee
Imagine yourself 3 or 4 weeks from now. You've had a Vitamix Tuboblend VS not for 7 days (a standard guarantee), not even 21 days - you've had it for a full 30 days - long enough to enjoy dozens of smoothie and blender recipes and maybe even lose a few pounds! Most importantly, thst's long enough to discover how much you love your Vitamix blender!
A full month from now you can decide for any reason, or no reason at all, that you aren’t 100% thrilled with your blender and get a prompt, courteous refund. No return authorizations required. No emails or phone calls required. No hassles.
My distributor thinks I'm crazy. He says I'll get inundated with returns. But I believe in you and this blender. I truly believe that once you have a Blendtec in your life you will never want to give it up. So I’m taking all the risk out of your purchase! You have nothing to lose! Get my favorite blender for yourself - then take all the time you need to put it to the test. I've have had my #1 raw food web site even longer. You can ount on me to back up what I promise!
Click Buy It Now and you'll have your Vitamix in just a few short days. Then if for some reason you want your money back - no problem - no questions!
Top product reviews
customer product rating
"Buying a VitaPrep or Vitamix" 03/01/10
The Vitamix TurboBlend is the perfect blender, fast, powerful and easy to operate. The motor is really powerful, much more then any other blender and the results are always phenomenal. Perfect silky smooth soups or puree without the need to strain it. Things to look for when buying a vitaprep/vitamix:
- make sure you get the new BPA free bowl/blender, if it's a good deal you can always buy the new blender bowl separately and use your set of blades
-blades comes in two styles: wet for liquid applications( Soups, Puree, smoothies etc,,) and dry for grinding (Nuts, peanut butter)
- the name varies from Vitamix (the main name) to Vitaprep (culinary models).
- Make sure you get the lid and tamper with it and always operate with one of the two on it.
- some of them comes with a adjustable speed dial really useful but make sure you get one with at least the two speed control
- some models have a timer control but no speed adjustment, avoid theses one unless the only thing you'll be using it for are smoothies or frozen cocktails.
Buy one and never regret it. On top of it, you will pay around $350 to $400 for a new one and can expect to resell it if needed for around $200 to $275 even used for a couple years.
customer product rating
"Best all-in-one blender on the market!" 08/07/10
- FUNCTION: I love this blender because it not only purees items but it also chops and cooks at the same time. The blade, once on, spins at 219 miles per hour. Which is why when you empty its contents, the liquid is piping hot (assuming you did not put ice in). It's great for making soups with, which comes in so handy when you don't have time to put everything in a pot.
- CLEAN-UP: It is so easy. All you have to do is fill the jar with water and a few drops of dishwashing liquid, turn on the machine and it cleans itself. Easy-peasy.
- SIZE: It is big enough to put lots of ingredients in, so you can make several servings of say, a strawberry smoothie and not have to keep dong it over and over. My only problem with its size is that it can't fit into a storage cabinet because it is too tall.
- BLADE STRENGTH: The blades are extremely sturdy. You can put it completely frozen ice cubes and it will puree them in seconds. Not liquefy but deconstruct the molecules in such a way that the ice is pared down in tiny bits. This is why Starbucks uses these units for making their frappuccinos.
- PRICE: It is well worth it. You get a 5 year warranty. And a hotline to call in case you have ANY problems with your unit. They replace parts/units at their own cost.
- VERSATILITY: You can blend whatever you want with this, but an added feature is that you can make soups with it too! You can make smoothies as well. Hot or cold mixes, the Vitamix can make it.
I truly suggest that you buy this item if you are like me, a mom with not too much time on her hands. Once I get home from work, I pick up my son from daycare, and I don't have lots of spare time to cook a meal from scratch. I hate buying ready-to-eat heatable meals because they are not healthy and are full of sodium. So at least with the Vitamix, I can create soups whose sodium content I can control. And the taste is so homemade, so my husband and son just love my concoctions. The Vitamix unit also comes with a handy recipe book, so in case you run out of your own ideas, they can help you with theirs. :)
customer product rating
"Vitamix 4500 2-Speed Blender" 08/05/10
Put a steering on it and you could drive it. A very POWERFUL machine. Paid $222.50 with shipping. The 64 oz blender jar was a little on the gray side. Like a tinted window of a car. Did not affect performance at all!!!! Make sure you get the tamper with it. You will use it a lot. I make HEALTHY drinks with it. I use celery, carrots, watermelon, apricots,plums, bananas, tomatoes etc. Your only limitation is your IMAGINATION.
The tamper is very handy for getting stuck food at the bottom ot the jar moving. Very clever design. It will not hit the blades when you put through the small part ot the two piece top.
Very happy with it. Great,powerful, blender.
customer product rating
"Amazing Machine!" 05/09/10
We bought the VitaMix blender after seeing infomercials and other sites advertising this and other high speed blenders. We were impressed with the reviews and the ratings. When we got it home, we soon became convinced that it could pulverize anything. We've tried different recipes and are completely impressed with the power, versatility and easy clean-up. We would recommend it to anyone interested in finding new ways to eat/drink fruits and vegetables.
Robert Alan Ross
Consultant | Author | Teacher
© Copyright 1996-2011
All Rights Reserved
[Home] [News] [Resources] [Weight Loss] [Articles] [Raw Pets] [MarketPlace]
* RawFoodLife.com does not offer medical advice or "treatments." I believe your body has the inner wisdom to naturally achieve optimal health and heal itself when supported with a diet of whole, live raw foods. If you have any medical conditions or questions, please ask your health professional to review the extensive information & research on the web and this site before making any major lifestyle or dietary changes. Click Here to read more about this.