FROM THE MAKERS OF THE FAMOUS GREEN STAR JUICER!
NEW PROFESSIONAL 9-TRAY DEHYDRATOR
Use coupon code SEDONA20 for an unadvertised special!
- BPA-FREE Design
- FREE 9 Mesh Sheets
- NEW All-Digital Controls
- EXCLUSIVE Glass Door
- EXCLUSIVE 5-Year Warranty
- FREE copy of my popular $19.95 e-book
- FREE Closed Tray Compartment Divider
- MY EXCLUSIVE 30-Day Personal Guarantee
- EXCLUSIVE Dual-chamber Dual Fan Technology
- FREE subscription to my RawFoodLife Newsletter
- EXCLUSIVE access to a real Raw Food health educator & author!
with any Good4U
Buy now & get a FREE download* of my popular e-book, Easy Weight Loss with Raw Food. Features dozens of delicious recipes you can use with your new juicer!
My Unheard of Personal Guarantee
Imagine yourself 3 or 4 weeks from now. You've had a Tribest Sedona dehydrator not for just 7 days (a standard eBay guarantee), but for a full 30 days - long enough to try dozens of recipes and perhaps even shed some unwanted weight -and most importantly, long enough to know your interest in dehydrators is not just a flash in the pan!
A full month from now you can decide for any reason, or no reason at all, that you aren’t 100% thrilled with your dehydrator and get a prompt, courteous refund of the full purchase price. No return authorizations required. No emails or phone calls required. No hassles. And keep the free bonuses.
I am so confident in this product that I’m taking all the risk out of your purchase! You have nothing to lose! Just Buy It Now to get the best dehydrator value for yourself - then take all the time you need to put it to the test. I've been on eBay for over 10 years, and have had my #1 raw food web site longer - so I'll always be here for you.
Click Buy It Now and you'll have a Tribest dehydrator in just a few short days. Then if for some reason you want your money back - no problem - no questions! Try to get THAT from another eBay seller - or anyone else for that matter
How to Use a Dehydrator
Before you start dehydrating you should know the difference between air temperature and food temperature. You see, when you first start dehydrating something, evaporation keeps the food in the dehydrator COOLER than the temperature of the air in the dehydrator. In general, food will be around 20° F cooler.
I recommend setting your dehydrator at a higher temperature for a few hours then turning it down. This helps avoid fermentation and reduces the time food is in the dehydrator - the longer you leave something in a dehydrator the greater the risk that enzymes can be destroyed or mold can grow, even at lower temperatures.
Temperatures and times also vary geographically. You need to experiment see what works best for you and where you live. Some humid areas need higher temperatures. Dry, hot arid areas may need lower!
Personally, I start at 115-125° F depending on thickness and moisture content, and then turn the thermostat down to 105-110° F until the recipe is as dry as I want.
Look at all you get:
- 9 BPA Free Plastic Trays
- 9 BPA Free Mesh Screens
- 1 BPA Free Closed Tray
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 Operation Manual
- 5 Year Warranty
- Net Weight: 23.4 lbs
- Unit Dimensions: 17in.(W) x 19.7in.(D) x (H)14.6in. (H)
- Tray Size:
15.25” (L) x 13” (W) x 1” (H)
- Tray Drying area:
14” (L) x 11.5” (W) x 1” (H)
- 110 Volt: 60 Hz, 600 watts,
or 220 Volt 50 Hz, 600 watts (Select in cart for addl. $15)
- My exclusive 30-Day Personal Guarantee - no questions asked!
- Solid BPA-FREE design
- Free U.S. Shipping
- My personal support
- My Newsletter
- My $19.95 e-book
NEWEST PROFESSIONAL DEHYDRATOR FROM TRIBEST!
Finally, a professional-quality, all digital dehydrator that blows away all the competition! The new Tribest 9-Tray dehydrator is loaded with features that the competition hasn't even though of yet - or charges ten times more to get!
First, of course, the Tribest Sedona is a horizontal-flow dehydrator maximizing efficiency and air flow. Unlike cheaper models, the exclusive dual-chamber, dual fan design dehydrates more evenly and accurately without tedious rotating trays, which you often have to do with the Sedona's closest competitor.
Plus, the Sedona is the first and only dehydrator in its class to offer you the accuracy of a computer-controlled digital timer with up to 150 hours of continuous operation. Even Sedona's closest competitor only offers a 26 hour manual timer. In addition, you can control the Sedona's exclusive dual chambers together or independently.
The Sedona behydrator is engineered by Tribest for maximum durability. Tribest have has offering healthy-living appliances for over 20 years. The Sedona dehydrator is their latest product designed to help you discover a healthier lifestyle. The 5 year warranty, the longest in the industry, demonstrates Tribest's commitment that your dehydrator will provide many years of trouble-free operation.On/Off Switch easily turns Sedona on and off without disconnecting the power cord.
Exclusive Dual Fan, Dual Chamber Design
The Tribest Sedona is the first dehydrator to offer a total of 600 watts using two sets of 300-watt independent fans, two heating coils, and two heat sensors, controlled digitally and grouped together to form two dehyrating chambers. Each heat sensor monitors the current temperature of each chamber - designed to improve the efficiency and overall quality of circulated air during the dehydration process - and eliminating the tedious, annoying tray swapping required by our famous competition.The two drying chanbers can operate independently or simultaneously giving you the option to dehydrate up to nine trays of your favorite dehydrated recipes at once.
Because the Tribest Sedona dehydrator can be set using only one chamber and heater less energy is used when dehydrating smaller batches of your favorite recipe, overall noise is reduced during operation, and heated air is managed more accurately and distributed more evenly.You can choose to dehydrate four, five or nine trays of food at a time for small to large batches of your favorite recipes. Additionally, set Sedona’s already quiet fans to day or night mode for extreme quiet operation. Combined, the two powerful dual 5-inch fans provide 600 watts of drying power - literally "blowing away" the competition.
Exclusive All-Digital Computer-Controlled Technology
- Display temperature in Fahrenheight or Celsius
- Show actual temperat inside temperature you set.
- Timer window shows count-down timer or hours you set
- Set button sets the temperature or time.
- Up/Down button sets the temperature or timer
- Tray button lets you run one or two chambers
- Mode button lets you to select day or night mode
(full speed fans in day or slower, quieter speeds at night mode)
- Start/Pause button
Other food dehydrators claim to be digital but only offer digital timers and do not control the current temperature within the drying chamber. Sedona is the only dehydrator which offers an all digital control panel and is fully automated to accurately control the way your food is dehydrated.
Remember, different foods require different drying temperatures to properly preserve their nutrition and flavor. The Sedona has a very accurate computer-controlled digital thermostat to make sure you are using the proper temperature. Too high a temperature can kill enzymes, reduce flavor and destroy vitamins. Too low a temperature can allow bacteria and mold to grow!
- Temperature Display consistently displays the current temperature in Fahrenheit (°F) or in Celsius (°C) in each drying chamber.
- Day/Night Setting lets the Sedona run more quietly at night.
- Energy Efficient Dual Fan Technology lets you control each drying chamber together or individually for optimum performance. Now you can efficiently dehydrate four to five trays for smaller batches of your favorite dehydrated recipes; conserving energy.
- Glass Door lets you monitor the dehydration process with your own eyes without having to open the door.
- Digital Temperature Controllets you accurately asjust to your preferred setting for the most accurate and efficient operation.
- Electronic Digital Display accurately and easily sets the Sedona to your preferred temperature, displaying the current drying temperature for your convenience.
- Digital Timer adjust dehydration times up to 150 hours of uninterrupted operation.
Compact Design fits in the space of your discarded microwave.
- Dual Fan Dual Chamber Technology lets you to use one or both fan-heater-sets at a time at one temperature setting for small to large batches of food dehydration.
- BPA Free Plastic Trays and Tray Mesh Screens are designed to optimize the dehydration area. Additionally, Sedona’s casing is also BPA Free. Compared to other dehydrators which use harmful black dyes in their trays to help mask food stains, Sedona only uses clear plastic trays to make cleaning easier.
- Side Air Vents allow for both even and efficient air flow and circulation.
I AM AN AUTHORIZED TRIBEST DEALER! The manufacturer's Minimum Authorized Price (MAP) is $369.00. If you see a ridiculously low price, you can be sure it is not authorized. If you buy those you won't get my 30 day personal guarantee or the manufacturer's 5-year warranty!
Compare with the Competition for Yourself!
Click here for my dehydrator Comparison Chart.
Delicious Dehydratoed Flax Crackers
These are are a great source of vital essential fatty acids and great for dips or snacks. They are a staple in my own diet!
- 1 3/4 cups flaxseeds
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 4 one-inch pieces ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup nama shoyu, tamari or Braggs
- Dash of curry powder
- Dash of cumin
- 3 tablespoons cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 cups pure water, plus more as needed
- Soak your flax seeds for 4-6 hours in spring water.
- Blend the other ingredients and more water well.
- Pour the mixture over the flax seeds and stir, let sit for 10 to 15 minutes until it begins to thicken. Stir in more water every 15 minutes until the mixture is goopy and will spread well on a tray but is not too runny.
- Transfer 2 cups of the mixture to a nonstick Teflon sheet or a sheet of unbleached parchment paper (order online) placed on a dehydrator tray and spread it thinly with a spatula until it is about an inch thick. Repeat on additional trays .
- Put the trays in the dehydrator for 3 to 4 hours, until the tops are dried.then using a dull butter knife score the crackers into squares and flip them over. To flip the crackers place an empty dehydrator tray over the top of one of the cracker trays, hold them both together and flip quickly. Peel the nonstick sheet or parchment paper off the crackers.
- Put the crackers back into the dehydrator and dry until crispy, 6 to 8 hours.
- Makes 60 to 80 crackers