My Favorite Dehydrator Value for 2016!
- Digital control for precise temperature setting
- Temperature range: 8 settings from 95 F - 158 F
- Digital timer for accurate dehydrating time
- Timer range: 0:30 minutes to 19:30 hours in 30 minute increments
- Cool-touch white plastic sousing with rear fan
- 6 removable stainless steel, height adjustable drying trays
- 6 Mesh sheets for small items
- Clear front panel
- BPA-free plastic
- Digital LED display
- 5-year warranty
Aroma Nutriware Dehydrator - finally, an affordable design for raw foodists! I prefer this wonderful appliance over all the dehydrators I own, including the Excalibur! It's just a much better value in many ways - and much less expensive!
The Aroma 6-Tray Dehydrator is the best, easy-to-use, digitally-controlled horizontal dehydrator that is truly affordable! -- and loaded with features that you'd expect only in high-priced models!
First, the Aroma is a horizontal-flow dehydrator - like the most expensive models.The Aroma dehydrates more evenly and accurately without rotating trays.
Also, cheap dehydrators don't have a good thermostat - they have a one-temperature fits all approach! Imagine if your oven worked like that!
Different foods require different drying temperatures to properly preserve their nutrition and flavor. An accurate thermostatis essential to make sure you are using the proper temperature. Too high a temperature can kill enzymes, reduce flavor and destroy vitamins. Too low a temperature can allow bacteria and mold to grow!
- 6-tray model fits nicely under most cabinets on your kitchen counter
- Includes 6 mesh sheets smaller items
- Adjustable thermostat: 95° F to 158° F
- Designed in white to blend with most decors
- Rear mounted fan and heating element distributes heat evenly across each tray, saves energery and dehydrates more efficiently.
- 5-year warranty
- My exclusive 30-Day Unconditional Guarantee - no questions asked!
- Free Shipping, Sales Tax Included
- Lightweight - just 15 lbs.
Raw Flax Crackers
These are are a great source of vital essential fatty acids and great for dips or snacks. They are a staple in my own diet! First, soak your flax seeds for 4-6 hours in spring water. Add your choice of seasonings then place in the dehydrator on non-stick sheets. Run the dehydrator for five to six hours, then using a dull butter knife score the crackers into squares and flip them over. Finally run it for another five to six hours. Requires parchment paper or nonstick sheets, not included.
I AM AN AUTHORIZED AROMA DEALER!
Watch out for unauthorized sellers! If you buy from a seller that isn't authorized,
you may not get my exclusive 30-Day Unconditional Guarantee or the 5-Year Warranty!
How to tell if a dealer is not authorized: Check the price. The manufacturer's Minimum Authorized Price (MAP) is $179.95.Less than that is not authorized. Though I sell at the MAP, I give you extras worth
plus an unheard of 30-Day Money Back Guarantee! So this really is the best overall value you'll find!